Plaid has always held a very special place in my heart, and in my closet so when it started making a comeback these past few years I had to grab up as many staples as I could. They take your simplistic look and punch it up a bit to take your outfit to the next level. Anyone can wear plaid whether your young or old or any body type! Here are a few of my favorites that are sure to become a go-to in your wardrobe.
1. A plaid blazer. There are many different varieties of plaid but this plaid is simple and not too loud to wear at your next business meeting or lunch.
2. A plaid shirt is always a safe way to incorporate some pattern into your style.
3. A plaid skirt or dress. This takes me back to my catholic school days when plaid was all we could wear. But now paired with a cute top and boots, it goes from grade school to street style.
4. Plaid trousers are probably my favorite way to don the print with a simple white tee and some sneakers.
5. All of these pieces a little much for your taste? Try an accessory like this muted plaid bag. It will instantly complete any fall ensemble.