With Mother’s Day just around the corner, it can seem almost impossible to make your mom or the mom in your life feel extra special. However there are still lots of things you can do to make her feel loved.
1. Have a virtual tea party! Get her on FaceTime or Zoom and share a cup of tea and maybe a tiny sandwich or 2, and don’t forget to bring your best tea hat!
2. Take her on a Disneyland food tour! With Disneyland Parks closed, they have starting posting their secret recipes for churros, fries, and more! Break out your Mickey ears and go on a taste bud adventure.
3. Take your mom wildflower picking or if she can’t go, make a bouquet for her yourself and leave it at your door.
4. Now in California and some states you can get wine and alcohol delivered via Postmates or any food delivery service, so order your mom a bottle or two of her favorite wine straight to her door!
5. Make you and her matching tie dye shirts or sweaters or socks! If there’s anything my mom loves, it’s a homemade gift and if she can match with me it’s makes it even more special! If you can tie dye together or if not wrap it up in a bow and send it over.
Just being able to acknowledge their hard work and love on this Mother’s Day during such a weird time will mean the world to her.