So it’s that time of year again, and you’ve procrastinated again…. or maybe you got a last minute invite to a Halloween party and have nothing to wear!? Here are 5 out of the box ideas that you can wear using things you already own!
1. Be a witch! Grab a black dress, black boots, and see if you can find something like a witches hat! No witches hat hiding in your closet? Pull out your trusty black hat and sunglasses and say your a witch from the American Horror Story Coven.
2. Channel your inner Audrey Hepburn, grab a black turtleneck, a a pair of trousers and put your hair up in her classic ponytail. Add a swipe of red lipstick and everyone will say Hey Audrey.
3. Would you say you own a lot of pink? Throw it on head to toe and bring that stuffed dog sitting on your bed with you! Elle woods couldn’t be prouder.
4. Don’t own anything but jeans? Grab a pair of denim mom jeans (preferably with a flair), slide sandals, and a white or yellow shirt. Can you see what I’m getting at? The hippie era has never quiet went out of fashion. Add a flower or a headband on your head and no one will question why you didn’t dress up.
5. Own some leather? Grab a pair of leather pants or a skirt, and some platforms and you’re Buffy the vampire slayer. Just don’t forget a stick or should I say stake…