I have super sensitive feet, so when I travel, especially when I know I will be doing lots of walking, I have to make sure I pack shoes that won’t hurt my feet. Nothing ruins a trip faster than blisters. I’ve put together some warm weather looks as well as some cold weather ones. Fashion doesn’t always have to hurt.
1. Nike’s are the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever owned and they’ve held up wandering through 6 countries in Europe. These are my go-to when I know I will be walking.
2. These have also been around the block, but you can never go wrong with a leather boot, especially when it’s cold. My Doc Martens are broken in perfectly so I was able to wander around New York Cit easily in the middle of December. I just highly recommend to size down!
3. I’ve had my eye on these for awhile. A pop of color in a comfortable sneaker? Count me in.
4. Sneakers not an option? Try these stylish loafers for an added punch to your outfit.
5. Headed on a tropical destination? These are perfect in warm weather, and are a step up for the usual flip flop.