1. Basil and Tomato Hummus dip may sound boring but it’s one of the yummiest thing I have ever tried! For $2 and at 25 calories a serving, what do you have to lose?
2. Cauliflower Crust Cheese Pizza; it wasn’t something I was dying to try, but now that I have, it’s replaced my usual pepperoni hot pocket.
3. Thai Lime and Chili Almonds; they sound mouthwatering but taste even better. Imagine lime hot Cheetos, but instead of corn puffs, almonds.
4. Tempura Cauliflower; it’s crunchy, spicy, and ready to eat in 20 minutes. It’s a great way to sneak veggies into your diet without feeling like your eating straight up vegetables.
5. Everything But The Bagel seasoning; this is something you may have heard of because it’s one of Trader Joe’s most popular items. Put it on eggs, put it on avocado toast, add it to chicken, beef, or really anything. You don’t know you need it until you try it.
BONUS: Go out and try their Coconut Aminos! It’s a little like a soy sauce replacement, but a little more sweet! I always pair it with their Vegetable Gyoza!