You might be just traveling through, or decided to make a trip detour and find yourself in San Francisco for a little less than 24 hours. Here are the 5 things you can squeeze in to make your one day in San Francisco the best!
1. Grab a cup of coffee in Alamo Square and enjoy the view of the painted ladies.
2. Take an Uber down to Ghirardelli Square and grab a snack or do a little shopping.
3. Find a boat tour that takes you around Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island. (We just randomlay found one walking down the Wharf.)
4. Check out and grab lunch at Boudin Sourdough located on the Wharf and grab some delicious chocolate sourdough bread. (Trust me)
5. Head to a beach by the Golden Gate Bridge and get some final pictures as the sun is setting!
Leave a Reply